Saturday, August 4, 2012

A personal blogging challenge

One of the things I set out to do at the beginning of the year was to blog regularly and having realized that it has now been over three months since the last time I wrote a blog I thought perhaps it was time I got back on track.
In order to do this I have set myself a challenge of blogging every day for the rest of this month and to make myself accountable by putting it out there to the world (via this blog) that this is my intension. It is all fine and good to write down goals and intention however unless you tell someone else about them you have no one other than yourself to be accountable to and I don't know about anyone else but I often am not that good at being accountable to myself and let myself off easy.
They say it takes about 21 days to develop a habit so I am hopeful that by blogging every day for more than 21 days it will become a habit and become easier and easier to do with each blog written.
As you can see this first one is only short however since deciding to do this self imposed challenge I have already thought of a number of potential subjects to write about and the olypmics are certainly somewhat of a help when it comes to ideas related to personal development and personal achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment