Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flat Belly Challenge - Cheat meals

I've been on the Flat Belly Challenge for two weeks now and I think the hardest thing so far was having the cheat meal where you can have whatever you want.
Having only recently moved into where I was living and starting the Challenge only a couple of days later I only brought food that was challenge approved so without going out it was all approved food. The recommendation in the challenge is to have the cheat meal on a weekend which makes sense to me despite having started on a Wednesday. When the Mum of the kids I look after a couple of days a week offered me a glass of wine I accepted and decided that this could be a mini cheat and I didn't even end up finishing the whole glass.
Than came the weekend and I decided that I had better fit my cheat meal in there somewhere so as I was going out thought that was a good opportunity. Mind you after all that good healthy eating I walked around the food court looking at all the options being very aware of how much fat and processed food was on offer. I eventually decided on a piece of lasagne which much to my dismay had far to much pasta layers and to be honest I didn't really enjoy it at all.
In regards to the program, well I feel as though my belly is getting flatter although I have measured my waist a number of times and that still seems to fluctuate quite considerably. I did manage to weigh myself after the first week and had lost about 1kg I think however no idea what the weight is yet this week. Mind you as I feel that the exercise I am doing along with the eating challenge is making me more toned so I'm not actually that concerned with the weight and besides my clothes appear to be fitting better.
I'm still finding the program easy enough to follow and since your eating so often never seem to be hungry although sometimes it seems like you're totally preoccupied with food and eating. I look forward to see the results the next couple of weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment