Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Taking a Look at Pinterest


It’s been a couple of months or so since I first started hearing about Pinterest and until now have resisted even looking at it since at times I feel like my life is a bit like this picture anyway with the social media already available to us all.

                              (picture from Pinterest I should add)

Anyway I decided to finally give it a look after reading some information on how quickly it is growing. There is certainly an abundance of information of all types; helpful ideas like using a staple remover to assist getting keys on and off a key ring, intriguing information I never knew about such as invisible mother photo’s, and there is plenty of odd and downright bizarre stuff as well, along with plenty of quotes and awesome scenery pictures which I’m a big fan of.

I’ve figured out so far how to repin or like pictures however I'm still working out how to actually pin things from other places on the web onto my own boards. I’m not sure that I actually need another social media site to be taking up my time although I think Pinterest suits me better then twitter which I still haven’t gotten comfortable with.

I’m guessing once I figure out how to create boards it could be a great way of creating a vision board for myself and what better way to put it out there into the universe then allowing the rest of the Pinterest community access to see it and share it. Would love to know who else is using Pinterest and what their thoughts are on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment