Friday, November 2, 2012

New Adventures and Challenges ahead!!

I have recently decided, after 14 years working at the same place and 13 years of working night duty, to resign from my job. For the past two to three years I have juggled working as a Midwife with attempting to establish my own life/personal success coaching business and have finally decided that it is time to put all of my focus onto the business and associated business activities which currently includes developing a self-esteem program specifically for single parents.

The prospect of doing this is both exciting and very scary at the same time as I don't have any specific plans about what I am going to do other than what I have already mentioned or where I am going to go. My son has almost completed his first year at university and should be able to get student accommodation somewhere closer than where we are now so I'm being open to whatever opportunities show up for me. I have some ideas on what might come next however as yet nothing is set in stone. The fabulous thing about having a coaching business is that as long as you have an internet connection and phone you can work from anywhere.

My first new adventure is to do some house sitting and although I'm not really going far, this first one is in the next suburb, I'm looking forward to the new experience. I met the owner and the pets I will be sitting yesterday and I'm really looking forward to this new experience. I imagine to begin with it will just feel like I'm on holidays.

Only two weeks today until my last shift and although I will miss the people I work with I certainly won't miss being awake all night and feeling sleep deprived most of the time.

If you would like to find out more about the coaching, you can read more at www.destinybychoice.com.au and if you would like to have a chat about how coaching may be able to help you book a virtual coffee chat with me on the contact page. Alternatively join me on facebook Destiny by Choice Facebook page - http://on.fb.me/gtbEl5
Successful Single Parenting Australia Facebook page - http://on.fb.me/WvQFzH

No comments:

Post a Comment